Amino Acids are the building block of Protein. Just as protein is an essential ingredient for the creation of muscle, amino acids are important for manufacturing proteins. Our body is a well designed machine and can manufacture most of the amino acids on its own; however, there are 9 Amino acids that needs to be acquired from your daily diet. These amino acids are known as Essential Amino Acids or EAAs. Availability of these amino acids is very important for muscle growth. Amino acids also has many additional advantages which we will check soon. First, lets see how Amino acids are helpful for muscle growth and a rigorous weight training session.
A good workout session is really important if you wish to achieve a good physic but you should not forget about the ingredients needed by the body to generate muscle. Afterall, workout is easy but eating habits are hard to control. During a rigorous workout session, your body needs protein and amino acids to grow muscles. If the correct ingredients are not available it can also result in muscle loss as your body starts using muscle to power the workout sessions. So always take into account the pre workout meal or make sure that your daily diet contains all the necessary substances to power a workout session. Your metabolism does not end at the end of the workout. Below are some of the points that shows why amino acids are important for rigorous weight training and muscle growth:
- Your body needs a constant supply of EAAs to make sure that the body recovers without fatigue, and the muscles gain mass and shape.
- The body continually builds, repairs, and improves. Thus, it becomes necessary for the body to be provided with ample amounts of EAAs, through a protein source that can be easily broken by the body, to avoid burning of those precious muscle tissues.
- EAAs can help the body process and eliminate fat, promotes cardiovascular health, and supports liver function to eliminate toxins.
- EAA is also a precursor for serotonin, which regulates sleep, appetite, and mood. It also has pain-suppressing abilities and can increase pain resistance during rigorous workouts.
- It also helps in stimulating muscle regeneration and is involved in energy production.
- It also helps prevent muscle from breaking down during exercise, which could lead to faster recovery. It’s also important for immune function, hemoglobin production, and energy regulation.
Amino acids are considered as an important an essential ingredient for muscle growth or most of the essential body functions. The wisest option would be to look for a good amino acid supplement which contains all the essential amino acids. It would make sure that your body always have an ample supply for amino acids to carry on weight gain activities and help you get the maximum results out of your workouts.